- One KW Grid Connected plant will generate 4 Units of Electricity on a normal day.
- The 1.34 KW Solar Rooftop Ongrid Plant will generate 5.36 Units of clean energy every day.
- The 1.34 KW Solar Rooftop Ongrid Plant will generate 160.8 Units of electricity every month.
- Based on the KSEB Electricity Bill calculator, your monthly savings will be INR 847.00.
- The total plant cost for the 1.34 KW solar rooftop under the KSEB Subsidy scheme is INR 90450.02.
- MNRE through KSEB provides a subsidy of INR 26314.02.
- Your total payable cost to Kondaas Automation Private Limited for the plant will be INR 64136.00
- After subsidy, you will be paying INR 64136.00 for the 1.34 KW rooftop solar plant.
- Considering you are paying INR 847.00 / Month, your Return on Investment is in 6.3 Years with the current KSEB rate/unit pricing structure.
- Bidirectional energy meters may be provided by KSEBL and are not included in the above price.
- Agreement cost of INR 200 with KSEB Limited is not included in the above costs
- Any structure other than a flat roof structure with Ballast will be charged extra
- AC and DC Cables exceeding 50 meters (the limit as per the Soura tender) will be additionally charged at Rs. 220/meter. (this includes the labor, PVC conduits and other accessories (inclusive of GST)).
The table below gives more information about the 1.34 KW solar plant.
|1||Photovoltaic Modules||1.34 KW - 4 Panels||ADANI/ RENEWSYS / NAVITAS / PENNAR / EQUIVALENT|
|2||Solar Inverter (1 Ph I/P & O/P)||2.2 KW||SOFAR/ SOLIS/ EQUIVALENT|
|3||ACDB||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|4||DCDB||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|5||Inverter Panel Board||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|6||MC4 Connectors||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|7||AC Cables + DC Cables||Max 50 Meters combined (Total AC+DC)||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|8||Earthing||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|9||Solar Energy Meter with AC Isolator||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|10||Lightening Arrestor||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|11||Standard Structure||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|12||Required Space||150 square feet|
The cost of the KSEB Net Meter varies from INR 7500 to INR 10000. However, you have an option to rent the same from KSEB at a nominal monthly charge.