- One KW Grid Connected plant will generate 4 Units of Electricity on a normal day.
- The 1.68 KW Solar Rooftop Ongrid Plant will generate 6.72 Units of clean energy every day.
- The 1.68 KW Solar Rooftop Ongrid Plant will generate 201.6 units of electricity every month.
- Based on the KSEB Electricity Bill calculator, your monthly savings will be INR 1165.00 .
- The total plant cost for the 1.68 kW solar rooftop under the KSEB Subsidy scheme is INR 113062.52.
- MNRE through KSEB provides a subsidy of INR 32892.52
- Your total payable cost to Kondaas Automation Private Limited for the plant will be INR 80170.00.
♦Rate per kW with Polycrystalline modules – Rs. 67500 /- per (>1 to 2 kW), Rs.63500/- per kW (>2 to 3 kW)), Rs.51,152.12 per kW (>3 to 10 kW), Rs.45,456.99 per kW (>10 to 100 kW)
♦Subsidy is calculated based on Module capacity/ Inverter capacity whichever is less
♦Subsidy will be limited to the MNRE benchmark rate.
♦ MNRE Benchmark Cost for RTS plants – Rs. 46980 /- per (>1 to 2 KW), Rs.45,760/- per kW (>2 to 3 kW) Rs.41,000/- per kW (> 3to 10 kW), Rs.38,000/- per kW (>10 to 100 kW).
♦ Subsidy – 40 % up to 3 kW + 20 % above 3 to 10 kW
- After subsidy, you will be paying INR 80170.00 for the 1.68 KW rooftop solar plant.
- Considering you are paying INR 1165.00 / Month, your Return on Investment is in 5.7 Years with the current KSEB rate/unit pricing structure.
- Bidirectional Energy meter may be provided by KSEBL and is not included in the above price.
- Agreement cost of INR 200 with KSEB Limited is not included in the above costs
- Any structure other than a flat roof structure with Ballast will be charged extra at actuals AC and DC Cables, if the total length exceeds 50 meters (limit as per the Soura tender), will be chargeable as extra at the rate of Rs. 220/meter (this includes the labor, PVC conduits and other accessories (inclusive of GST)).
The table below gives more information about the 1.68 KW solar plant.
|1||Photovoltaic Modules||1.68 KW - 5 Panels||ADANI/RENEWSYS/NAVITAS/ PENNAR/ EQUIVALENT|
|2||Solar Inverter (1 Ph I/P & O/P)||2.2 KW||SOFAR/ SOLIS/ EQUIVALENT|
|3||ACDB||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|4||DCDB||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|5||Inverter Panel Board||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|6||MC4 Connectors||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|7||AC Cables + DC Cables||Max 50 Meters combined (Total AC+DC)||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|8||Earthing||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|9||Solar Energy Meter with AC Isolator||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|10||Lightening Arrestor||1 Nos||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|11||Standard Structure||As per Standard Requirement||As per KSEB SOURA Scheme|
|12||Required Space||175 square feet|
The cost of the KSEB Net Meter varies from INR 7500 to INR 10000. However, you have an option to rent the same from KSEB at a nominal monthly charge.